Friday, March 13, 2009

The Bras From Maidenform Arrive


On Wednesday, March 11, 2009 the 100 bras Maidenform sent for the Brazieres For A Cure project arrived at Sew Many Quilts in Johnson City, NY. The girls at the shop had a great time checking them out. I was able to get over there the next day and see them for myself. Here is a photo of all the bras in their un-embellished form. There is a gentleman in the Common Threads Quilt Guild whom I challenged to make one - he agreed, but only if I wear it during a meeting. So sometime after August 1st, I’m sure there will be a picture of me wearing it.

The project planning is well underway. We will have kits available next week at three quilt shops in the Southern New York region, encompassing Broome, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Otsego, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga, and Tompkins counties.

Sew Many Quilts
800 Valley Plaza
Johnson City, NY 13790


O’Susannah’s Quilts and Gifts
111 W. Fourth St. (Rt. 409)
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
(607) 535-6650
http://www.osusannahsquiltshop.com/

Quilters Corner
518 W. State St.
Ithaca, NY 14850
607-266-0850
http://www.e-quilterscorner.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment